Some Dirt Cheap Titles FS, incl. Bell's Magical World, Martin Lawrence Live & More!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Gabe Sigler, Feb 20, 2003.

1. Gabe Sigler

Gabe Sigler Stunt Coordinator

Dec 1, 2001
    The following titles are all for sale. All titles still sealed, unless otherwise noted. Payment through PayPal or Money Order only. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if interested in anything, NOT the e-mail in my profile which no longer works. Thanks!

-Belle's Magical World - $14 SHIPPED!

-Asunder- Steamy new thriller starring Blair Underwood!
    $12 SHIPPED!

-Buying the Cow- Super raunchy new comedy with Alyssa Milano (mmm) Jerry O'Connel, and that dude from Van Wilder. Open, but mint. $8 SHIPPED!

-The First $20 Million- Open, but mint. Says "Not For Sale" in place of the barcode, otherwise is identical to regular release. Written by Jon Favreau of Swingers/Made fame. Starring the beautiful Rosario Dawson! Only $6 SHIPPED!

-Martin Lawrence Live (Widescreen) Runteldat- Open, but Mint.
    $12 Shipped!

-The Magic Christian- Strange cult hit starring Ringo Star and Peter Sellers. $5 SHIPPED!

-Pursued- Classic 1947 Western with Robert Mitchum!
    $5 SHIPPED!

-A Lady Takes A Chance- John Wayne Classic! $5 SHIPPED!

-Flame of Barbary Coast- John Wayne Classic! $5 SHIPPED!

-The Real Eve- Discovery Channel DVD. Watched once-fascinating! Full-length documentary on the origins of "The First Woman"! 16:9! $6 SHIPPED!

-What Killed the Mega Beasts-Discovery Channel DVD-Educational, but fascinating as well. $6 SHIPPED!

-Surviving Gilligan's Island Collector's Edition-Full-length documentary on the classic show, plus TONS of extras!
    Only $6 SHIPPED!

-The Pool- European teen slasher flick. Watched once. $5 SHIPPED!

-Operation Enduring Freedom-Documentary on the war following 9/11. Includes never-before-seen footage. $5 SHIPPED!

-Wildflower- Rare early Reese Witherspoon film, directed by Daine Keaton. $5 SHIPPED!

-Made/ Ticker Double Feature Screener DVD-FREE with any sale-
    Just ask! That's it for now folks-I will probably be adding many more soon, so check back for updates. Thanks!
  2. Tommy_Garris

Tommy_Garris Stunt Coordinator

Jul 10, 2002