Solomon Kane (2009) Question

Christian T Lee

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Christian Taylor Lee
Hello all,
This is the first thread I have created since joining so please go easy on me :)
My question is in regards to the James Purefoy film Solomon Kane (2009), has there been any indication if there will be a North America Blu Ray release?
I was able to procure a R1 version from the Netherlands however it is a bare bones release and I would like to see the supplemental material that is available on the R2 release.
I also would like to pick it up for some friends as I think they may get a kick out of it, but I don’t want to have to import them from the Netherlands and a great cost, plus the order page was not in English so I had to work my way through it using Google translator and it was a bit of a chore. :)
Thank you in advance for any information you all may have.
The film is a guilty pleasure of mine so I thought I would just throw out the question and see what pops up.
Take care,
Christian

Ruly2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Josh
Christian T Lee said:
Hello all, This is the first thread I have created since joining so please go easy on me :) My question is in regards to the James Purefoy film Solomon Kane (2009), has there been any indication if there will be a North America Blu Ray release?
Anchor Bay with finally release this film on JULY 16TH,2013 on Bluray and DVD

Reactions: Christian T Lee

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GabeBillings