Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday (11/15/03's JUSTICE LEAGUE)

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Robert Floto, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Robert Floto

Robert Floto Supporting Actor

I'm really enjoying watching this series in "true" widescreen. This past Saturday's episode was interesting, but in more of a "gee, this show's not really for children" type of aspect. I liked it well enough, and it was nice to see Aquaman and Dr. Fate again, but I usually get turned off a bit when they bring magic into the show. I felt this way about the Sorcerer's Stone episode as well.

This is not to say that I disliked these episodes...but I find them a little weaker story-wise due to the easy-out of using magic as a plot device.

I did like the expansion of Solomon Grundy's character though. As well as the discussion of the value of faith...

2. Jeff Pug

Jeff Pug Stunt Coordinator

I have got into this one cause of the kids and find myself shielding their eyes every once in a while. Y7 isnt all it cracked up to be. that being said, I like the characters and think that flash is one funny dude

3. Robert Floto

Robert Floto Supporting Actor

I have to give it to them for not talking down to their audience. I've been very impressed at the adult nature of this series. I would assume that kids love it for the colorful characters and action, and adults can enjoy it for intricate storylines.