What's new

SOLD - Sherbourn 5/1500A 5 Channel Amplifier (1 Viewer)

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
**I recently had knee replacement surgery, so I am temporarily closing this listing.**
***Asking price dropped to $550 OBO,***
I purchased this amp as a demo unit from AVS and posted about it hear on HTF. It has a discrete mono-block design, remote trigger input and outstanding sound quality. This MC amp is basically 5 Sherbourn 1/300MB mono-block amps in a single chassis. The only shared components are the chassis itself and the removable power cord. My home is smoke, pet and child free and I live in a condo, so it has never been driven hard. I'm rating it 8/10, due to age and the OBM are included. Here's a link to the HomeTheater.com review: Review Link
This is a 75 pound beast, so I would prefer local pick-up. I will ship, but it will be expensive and may require professional packing, so keep that in mind when considering shipping costs. Includes the OBM. $600 $550 OBO + shipping & insurance from 94536. I prefer Paypal and the fee is included in the price. Local pick-up is available and preferred.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks