What's new

Software Problems (1 Viewer)

Shawn

Auditioning
Last weekend I picked up the newest version of Microsoft Money, the 2004 Canadian Edition. I know some people prefer other financial software but I personally have always liked MM.

When I got home I installed the program, booted it up right after installation and entered all my data, downloaded my statements and made my backup. The next day I tried to start Money and I get an error message that there is a problem and it needs to close. It says that the error has to do with kernel32.dll.

It kept doing it over and over and was never able to get back in. So I decided to re-install the program with the same results. I tried again, this time erasing the folder that it left behind to see if that was the problem but have had no luck.

I'm running XP home and have even tried running in all the compatibility modes with no luck. I'm starting to get a bit frustrated and am hoping that you guys can once again save me. Any ideas? Thanks

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
My copy came out fine (but now I am getting worried)! Using XP home & MM 2004 too. Usually a Kernel32 error is more of an OS problem. It is new, but I'd check with MS on it. Maybe someone else has reported the problem.

Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks