What's new

Software for creation of DVD Amary case cover designs? (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Sorry - posted this to "polls forum" by mistake:

Is there software available with tamplates for producing Amary case covers, including sideways spine label? Avery/Dennison (ridiculously overpriced anyway) doesn't have this yet. Or is there a template one of you have designed which I can download? Thanks.

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
What drawing program are you using? I have a CorelDRAW template, but I could just give you the specs right now:
Back & Front: 5.125" x 7.25"
Spine: 0.5" x 7.25"

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Thanks, Michael. I actually use JASC, but that is limited in terms of creating templates. What I did was go into CD STOMPER and call up the blank "full size" page, and work from there, using the rotation option to make things fit right. Seems to work fine except that it just won't allow me to design, nor will it print, the full 10.75" I need, and there is a thin white area alongside the rear cover. But I can live with that.

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
Does your printer accept legal size paper (8.5" x 14")? If so, that might be a solution to avoid print margins.

Scott Kimball

Screenwriter
You can download templates for various applications from the Neato website: www.neato.com.
I can't remember exactly where to find it, but there's a download at that site of templates for all sorts of things - DVD case among them. They may be Photoshop only online, but the NEATO CD labeler comes with a CD with software and templates for several different apps.
-Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks