Socom 3?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Dave_Brown, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Dave_Brown

Dave_Brown Supporting Actor

Has the interest in the SOCOM series died down? It seems to be getting less attention then the previous editions. Seems like so long ago that members of the forum here were teaming up to form clans and arrange battles on the first and second version of the series.

2. Fredster

Fredster Stunt Coordinator

My kids have been playing and there are 30-40k people on when they sign in. Pretty good for the first few days...

3. Brian_D

Brian_D Agent

Im new to the socom series, but have been having alot of fun with socom 3. Im mostly sticking to the respawn games as I usually get killed fairly quickly [​IMG]

4. Dave_Brown

Dave_Brown Supporting Actor

Well I bought the game the day it was released and think it is the most enjoyable of the series. I too get killed within the first minute or so but the size of the maps is impressive.

Not sure if I like the concept of needing to use a CC to join a klan or be ranked, but if it will serve as a cheater deterent than I'm all for it. The cheaters have ruined every version thus far, would be great to live in a gaming world without cheaters or hate.