What's new

SoCal Console Wars! Who will step up? (1 Viewer)

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
Want to enjoy an evening of next-gen console wars? I've got the GameCube, you bring the XBOX or PS2. It's about time we got together and stayed up all night fraggin and fightin!
Looking at the calendar I'm noticing that President's Day is coming up - how about that Sunday - it's Feb 17? I live in Loma Linda, right where the 10 and the 215 meet.
My system is HD/DD/dts ready, but if you want proof check out my site at http://homepage.mac.com/boomroom/. Email me at [email protected] if you'd like to attend. Also, list game suggestions for what we should have on the evening's agenda. I'm guessing Super Smash Bros. Melee would have to represent for the GameCube and Halo would need to step up for XBOX, but I'm not sure about PS2...
Pieter

Kip

Stunt Coordinator
I'm there Pieter. I'll bring the PS2 and the beer! For PS2 multiplayer let me suggest Twisted Metal Black or ATV Offroad Fury. I can bring both. Great multiplayer games. I've got a multitap and 4 controllers so we're set.

BTW: If you still need an XBox when the time comes I can bring that too. But it's heavy!

Kip

Christopher Chung

Stunt Coordinator
Hmmmm, sounds like lots of fun, but it's too bad that I haven't played any of the games you guys listed other than Super Smash Bros Melee; and it belongs to my lil sibs, not me, and I don't feel like getting taken to school! haha

I have PS2, GCN (as mentioned above), and Dreamcast, why not add the good ol' Dreamcast to the mix? What game? Well that's for you guys to decide...

Oh yeah, and Kip? That was a great post in the "Games" forum!

Chris

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
During a random movie-night, a friend of mine brought Twister Metal Black over and we played the heck out of it. Not a bad suggestion at all. Now we just need a few more gamers to show some interest.

Pieter

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Damn guys if I lived in CA I'd be there in a heartbeat! Let me know how the night goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks