NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Bill Slack

Supporting Actor
Karl:

Ladies love HT buffs...

(that's at the HT meet in LA in 2001)

;-)

Most people I know love my home theater, but a lot of the guys are more into hardware (as well as the movies) whereas the ladies think it's neat and all, but are more impressed by the movie selection than the subwoofer...

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
If I had a camera I'd post a picture of myself naked with all my, um, equipment! :D
(I saw a picture in a magazine once that asked people to send pictures of their record collections and related stuff- one guy was naked in front of a record shelf, holding a laserdisc over his crotch!)

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Yeah, only a laserdisc can offer adequate cover for some of us.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ... I don't have any laserdiscs. Guess I won't be participating in this picture show...

I do have a 65" television. That might cover all the naughty bits... Hmmmmm...

Oh why did I even bother to post in this thread.

Jonny K

Second Unit
Haha. Now look what you've done! You've turned this HT Ladies thread into a guys thread! :D

Jonny K.

David Preston

Supporting Actor
I don't own a thong so I can't post a pick. As I was reading Pamela's reply "As long as we can get one of you with your HT" them I read the rest and thought what have I got myself into. I bet you guys are glad I didn't fulfill her request.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks