What's new

So, What's In the Six Minutes on AP2 Unrated??? (1 Viewer)

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
I've read several reviews now, and no one will describe it. Is it deleted scenes, altered dialogue, scene extensions, nudity???

Man, it had better be more nudity, and not more of that one guy whining about moving on in life and whatever.

Can anyone fill me (and the rest of us) in?

Bill Zerby

Grip
there is an abundance of nudity right here on the web! no need to even leave your chair! just type nude into your search engine.

MatS

Screenwriter
since this genre is so played out I would assume it is a marketing stunt. Most dvd's can include 'unrated' in their advertising as most suplemental material is not rated.

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
According to Colin Jacobson from DVD Movie Guide:
Those who hoped for a lot more skin and smut will be disappointed. Yes, we see a little more action during the lesbian scene; the brunette drops her top and the blonde mildly kisses her chest. We also see the aforementioned shots of the counselor with the instrument and then the sores on his mouth later.
Otherwise, the cuts were clearly made for time, not for rating. Stifler rides Oz because he remains faithful to Heather, Stifler gets into tussles with Finch, Jim's dad goes on a rant at the emergency room... Again, it's all pretty minor,and none of it matches the expectations one has for "unrated" material. Fans will be happy to see it, and I must admit the extra lesbian stuff's hot, but the overall impact is minor.

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
And I got excited because I thought this thread was about a new Austin Powers 2 DVD... :)

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I can't believe they didn't re-cut in the scenes with Chris Penn as Stifler's Dad. I heard those were pretty funny in test screenings.

This was a pretty weak sequel; I might rent it in the future, but I'll stick with the original.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks