What's new

So, what's Gary Sinise up to these days? (1 Viewer)

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
IMDB lists him as starring in "The Human Strain" in 2003.
"The Human Stain is the story of Coleman Silk (Hopkins), a classics professor with a terrible secret that is about to shatter his life in a small New England town. When his affair with a young troubled janitor (Kidman) is uncovered, the secret Silk had harbored for over fifty years from his wife, his children and colleague, writer Nathan Zuckerman, fast explodes in a conflagration of devastating consequences. It is Zuckerman who stumbles upon Silk's secret and sets out to reconstruct the unknown biography of this eminent, upright man, esteemed as an educator for nearly all his life, and to understand how this ingeniously contrived life came unraveled."

Edwin Pereyra

Senior HTF Member
Sinise has been doing the live theater circuit these past few years to which he has been getting some critical acclaim. I almost saw him in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest the last time I was in New York. It would be nice to see him again in a feature film though.

~Edwin

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Gary Sinise was my personal pick for X-Mens Wolverine :D
I think the last thing I saw him in was Reindeer Games

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Knowing what I do about Gary Sinise, I believe he thinks of himself as a stage actor first, followed by acting on television and film.

Crawdaddy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks