So, what do you do for a living?

Michael Napier

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Well, since you asked....I work for a family-owned business that sells and repairs transformers. No, not the cute little robot toys...the electrical devices used by utilities and factories and whatnot.
-Mike

Michael Napier

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Well, since you asked....I work for a family-owned business that sells and repairs transformers. No, not the cute little robot toys...the electrical devices used by utilities and factories and whatnot.
Oh, and I am an inside salesman.
-Mike

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Reaction score
quote: There are a little more than 80 persons on this forum I believe? C'mon, keep this going![/quote]
I posted this exact same question back in April of this year. I think it received about 50 replies before it died. So you are doing better than I did at the time.
I am the Quality Assurance & Safety Director for a large vocational rehabilitation facility in SE Minnesota.
------------------
The Dark Tower

Fearless Vampire Killers (1967)?
[Edited last by Jeff Amaris on September 27, 2001 at 04:18 PM]

Scott_G

Second Unit
Reaction score
Systems Engineer for a major storage vendor.
I design and sell large scale network attached storage solutions. Go on sales calls, offer advice, etc.
Take a lot of customers to lunch

Work with a lot of sales reps

Good job, great pay, options are nice (before the stocks hit the skids), but the hours are long.

Sean Todd

Extra
Reaction score
I work at the Tyson plant. My job is to rip out the bungholes out of the chickens as they come down the line. It's a living I guess.

Alex Giese

Extra
Reaction score
Todd H. says
I work for Vandalay Industries as a latex salesman.
Am I the only one here to catch this one? Hello George! How's the sales going?

I am a mechanical designer/drafter for an aircraft floats manufacturer. Not too bad a job. Once in a while I get to go for a little ride in a floatplane for fun.

DennisZ

Agent
Reaction score
I am a senior systems / applications engineer for a

hospital in Altanta. I help maintain servers from hardware

to software. doing upgrades,etc. Just a great place to be

and work with some very good people.

Also thanks to all the police, military members for all

that you do. I am a former Navy submariner.

Denny

Drew Bethel

Screenwriter
Reaction score
I'm a fully qualified Ninja.

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Senior Project Manager with a focus on 'Net' architecture/infrastructure worldwide for the company I work for. I work with the business units to design the communications, hardware/software platforms to run the applications, security and other stuff.

~Kurt

Eve T

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
I work for Tommy Hillfiger, Hugo Boss, and Nautica. I am a sales represenative for these lines, sometimes I get to be one of those annoying foo foo girls that spray perfume on cards and try to get you to smell them. But the good side to this is... I get free perfume and I get to travel.

John_Bonner

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
I'm a Manager of Planning & Financial Analysis for the world's largest payroll processing company.

Alex Spindler

Producer
Reaction score
Network Evolution Planner for a major telco. I'm to blame when you don't like how your DSL is performing.. It's not that bad, but I help to evaluate new technologies and how to integrate them with new technologies.

Michael Mathius

Cinematographer
Reaction score
I'm a financial consultant and accountant. But with the Enron fiasco I may have to go into hiding.

John Tillman

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
IBM midrange RPG coder. Past ten years doing JD Edwards and I still enjoy it.

Kirsten

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Historical Interpreter
"What's that?" you say.
I get paid to talk about dead people. Have trouble sleeping? Give me a call. I can bore you to Zzzzzzz....

DougRuss

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Dirty,smelly , greasy Cold Heading/Threader Set-up Operator at Ramset/RedHead , manufacturers of Concrete Fasteners .
Been with them for 32 Years..... , Come -on Retirement !!

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
I am an IT Operations Technician for Nike. Basically, I am a jack of all trades, I do system and network administration, desktop support, network engineering, software engineering, etc. If it looks like a computer, it must be mine.

Pamela

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
I am a graphic designer in the marketing department of a suburban Los Angeles hospital. The last few years I have gotten more into copy writing-brochures, ad copy, medical articles (I know way more about prostates than a gal needs to know
).
I worked as a photographer in the past, though lately it has been confined to medical photography. I get called into the pathology lab to take pictures of removed body parts and I photograph surgeries. There's nothing like sticking your camera lens into someone's gaping body cavity!
I also have a contract freelance gig as the managing editor of a publication for a medical organization in Chicago.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgasingh307