What's new

So the rumour is that the Attack of the Clones teaser will be carried on... (1 Viewer)

Gordon Moore

Second Unit
Has this been reported? JoBlo.com says that the Attack of The Clones teaser will be shown with Monsters Inc. which will be released Nov. 2 I believe. Hell, I was going to see the movie anyways, but now I'll definately see it on opening night!
[Edited last by Gordon Moore on October 16, 2001 at 09:26 AM]

Camp

Senior HTF Member
Will this be the same teaser that will be downloadable on 11/9?

Gordon Moore

Second Unit
Oh, I imagine so...although the site didn't say. I think that Lucas wants one teaser and then a full trailer in 2002.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
The trailer for Attack Of The Clones may be shown with Monsters Inc.. Or The One. Or Harry Potter. Or... Since all Fox has coming out in November is Black Knight, the trailer will probably arrive at theaters "loose", as opposed to "attached". Generally speaking, when a trailer comes "attached" - actually on the same reels that a feature comes on - the studio expects it to play with that movie. When it comes "loose", it generally includes a list of films the studio recommends adding the trailer to.
The list for Attack Of The Clones probably includes Monsters Inc. and Harry Potter, but that's by no means a guarantee; theater managers generally make the decisions on which trailers play with which features.

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
Well, hopefully it will be playing with Monsters Inc at my local multiplex. I never saw the Episode 1 trailer in the theater because I had no desire to see Meet Joe Black. At least Monsters Inc is a movie I've been looking forward to, ever since the hilarious trailer included on the Toy Story discs.
------------------
"The last thing I want to remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth." - Del Griffith
Link Removed
my DVD collection

Camp

Senior HTF Member
I bet Meet Joe Black and Wing Commander owed their opening sales to the Episode 1 trailer. I don't think that's at all a bad idea either. Put the trailer with a dog of a film (though Meet Joe Black wasn't that bad) and see if you can get some extra cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks