What's new

so she has a guy living in the closet downstairs, then husband hears him snoring.... (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
"A MAN was beaten to death after catching his wife’s lover living in a closet in their home in Nashville, Tennessee, the United States, police said Tuesday.

Rafael DeJesus Rocha-Perez, 35, was charged with homicide in the slaying of 44-year-old Jeffrey Freeman over the weekend.

“From time to time, you come across a case with very unique — even bizarre — circumstances,” police spokesman Don Aaron said. “This one probably rates right up there with them.”

Freeman’s wife had allowed Rocha-Perez to live in a closet of the Freemans’ four-bedroom house for about a month without her husband’s knowledge, police said. On Sunday, her husband heard Rocha-Perez snoring and discovered him, authorities said.

Freeman ordered his wife to kick the man out of the house while he went for a walk, authorities said. Martha Freeman told authorities when her husband returned, Rocha-Perez confronted him with a shotgun, forced him into a bathroom and bludgeoned him.

The Freemans were co-owners of a company that does background checks for apartment rental and job applicants."

David McGough

Second Unit
That is called a Cuckold husband... Look in the Dictionary
it's there.. Their are some husbands who like for there wifes
to get some sex from other men.. Some husbands can't get it up
they don't want there wifes to leave them... They Ok it for wifes to go out.. Some want to watch and get off on that.
Their wifes were a ankle bracelet on there right ankle.

Check out Hotwives in Google..
I know of a lawyer and his wife is a teacher and they play that game....
I'd hate to know somebody is rooting my wife

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
The guy does background checks for a living and some guy is living in his house for a month without his knowledge?!

DustinLC

Supporting Actor
I had to read twice to make sure I didn't get the facts wrong. Makes more sense if the husband beat the crap out of the closet guy and killed him. Now why would the closet guy be so angry? :confused:

He banged the man's wife and lived at their house. Talk about bad temper!

David McGough

Second Unit
Guys the husband knew she was screwing this guy.
That's why in the artical they call him cuckold.

Today was the day in court. The Mexican does not speak
good english. They had to translate everything.

The Judge advised the wife not to say anything and the appointed her a attorney.. Talk is she is being charged
with Murder.. Its getting weirder every day

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Link? I guess I'm missing where they refer to him as a cuckold (I'm familiar with term, etc. but don't find it above)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks