So no one told you life was gonna be this way ... Friends back for another season!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Daniel Swartz, Dec 21, 2002.

1. Daniel Swartz

Daniel Swartz Second Unit

CNN reports from the AP....
    I'm happy since I still enjoy the show. Plus, it will give the writers time to prepare a fitting story arc.

2. LennyP

LennyP Supporting Actor

Great! I got up to the middle of season 7 on DVD, and it never let down, almost no bad episodes, so if the quality is this consistent and you're getting $1mil a week for 23mins, why not, right.

3. Barry Woodward

Barry Woodward Second Unit

Wonderful show, wonderful news! What a awesome early Christmas present! Yippie!

4. MickeS

MickeS Producer

While I still enjoy the show, I wouldn't have minded if they had called it quits after this season. But for $1M a week, I can see why the'd want to keep doing it.

5. Jordan_E

Jordan_E Cinematographer

With the ratings as high as they are this season I was not surprised nor am I disappointed as Friends is one of the few shows left that I can get at least one good laugh out of (besides Seinfeld reruns).

6. Don Black

Don Black Screenwriter

They got $1 million per eps. last year. And NBC will shell out $10 million per episode next year compared to the present $7 million. So I'm guessing they will all get pay raises... Not Kelsey Grammer money, but still pretty good. [​IMG]

7. LarryDavenport

LarryDavenport Cinematographer

Great news, but they will only be doing 18 new shows instead of the usual 24. Jennifer Aniston wants to have a real baby.