What's new

So, I'm thinking about getting a new tattoo... (1 Viewer)

Anders Englund

Second Unit
I was thinking of having it large enought to go from shoulder to shoulder, maybe slightly smaller since I'll have it a bit lower.

The Spider-Man emblem seems like a cool idea. What else have you got? Personally, I've got a dagger on my right arm, the Borg logo on my chest and a (C) on my wrist.

--Anders

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
That tattoo resembles a little too much the one that Francis Dollarhyde has in "Red Dragon", if you ask me. :)

/Mike

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I like it.

Of course I'm biased as I just love tattoos.

I need more myself.

Just one word of advice: If you are going to do it solid black, make sure you pick an artist who is going to do a good job with nice sharp, clean lines. Something like that would be a bitch to try to cover over later if it doesn't turn out well.

TimDoss

Second Unit
Could look cool... personally I might make them more vertical so as to be less like wings and just more of
a back design... but if that's what you're looking for,
I think it's a good choice.
I have a skull(pushead drawing) and a dragon on my left
arm, a grim reaper on my right, a decaying eagle on my
right shoulder and my wife's initials on my finger.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I know a kid who, as a senior in High School, got "LOVE" tattooed across his back. He's still working on it, 3 years later.

Go for it. The design looks cool.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
I like it okay. A bit on the tribal side. Placement would be key. Too high or low and it will look lame.
Listen to Rain, solid black is a bitch. One of my dragons had to filled three times. I never went back to that guy again. I'm pretty inked myself

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Woah... I try to click the link and I get:

Det går inte att hitta sidan.
I think that means it's blocked here at work. Sounds nice, though. :D

I've wanted to get a tattoo... mostly as a mid-life crisis thing (I used to have a thread about it.. but can't find it). But, I'm so indecisive. I'd have to find something unique and simple (and probably small) that would represent me. Then there's the question on where to put it... that's a whole other level of indecision! :)

I say go for it, Anders... so I can live vicariously through you.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Haven't taken the plunge yet myself, although I've always admired tribal-style stuff. Love your spider Frank! :D

Although, being a super-geek, I've always kinda wanted to have this somewhere:

I'm such a geek. :D

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Tony, my friend has that on his shoulder. I think it looks good as a tattoo.

I've been thinking about doing something tribal but with the Montreal Canadien's logo in the center. All in black so that unless you look closely, you would not know that it's a tribute to my favourite team.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks