What's new

So I met Kevin Pollak last night. (The Ususal Suspects related) (1 Viewer)

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit
He was at comedy club here in Omaha, I had him sign my Usual Suspects dvd. It says...
Hand me the keys you fu**ing coc*sucker -- Kevin Pollak I asked for that one personally. Nice guy:emoji_thumbsup:

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
But he's not the one saying that line. is he? I thought that was Benicio Del Toro... nice of him to sign though. :)
/Mike

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
That's something for the files of "Really Cool Stuff". Might be hard to show it off to your grandkids, though..."Granpa...what does c*cksucker mean?" :laugh:
Bruce

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit
I think in the movie he was the one that says it blandly and monotone. Benicio fouls it up..."In English please!!!"

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
But he's not the one saying that line. is he?
All 5 characters deliver that line. It is a voice line up, they each have to recite it. DelToro's delivery was memorable, but all the guys give the line.

Pollak (Hockney) gives it completely deadpan.

Baldwin (McManus) jumps up and goes nuts: 'Give me the fucking keys, you cocksucker motherfucker, aaarrrghh!

DelToro (Fenster) does it laughing, and the cops ask him to repeat it "In english" and he gives a great reading "Hand me the fucking keys, you cocksucker, what the fuck?"

Gabriel Byrne (Keaton) did is very cold and calculated.

Spacey (Kint) did it rather deadpan, with an emphasis on me.

You should have had him sign it as the dubbed version: "Give me the keys, you fairy god mother."

You should have seen if he knew when the MGM Usual Suspects SE will actually come out!

-V

Rob Cooper

Stunt Coordinator
How did you know he was there? (I assume you didnt just happen to have your copy of Usual Suspects with you)

Matthew_S

Second Unit
Was he as big of an a-hole as he seemed on "Project Greenlight"? - "you know, pete...it's really cold out here and it's not cool to have people standing around.....".....what a hollywood &^%*!!

(sounds like you had a good encounter, though).

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit
He was playing a gig at a pretty small place that night, I knew he was coming so I took my slipcase out of the dvd and waited outside for him

And Vince..I think the special ed. is coming out the first week of April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks