So has Warner/Adult Swim given up on Space Ghost?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Paul_Stachniak, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Paul_Stachniak

Paul_Stachniak Screenwriter

It's been a while since volume 3, still plenty of episodes to put on DVD. Every couple of weeks I hear a new season of Aqua teen or Harvey Birdman is being release - when their original gem Space Ghost seems to have been shelved.

Anyone know what's going on?

2. RobertM.Fleming

RobertM.Fleming Stunt Coordinator

the last talk I heard was there was "supposed" to be some kind of release in the fall. but nothing since then...

Chambraine, Snatch, Girl Hair, Fire Ant, King Dead, Knifin' Around, Flipmode, Kentucky Nightmare...just a few of the BEST Space Ghost episode...and they all need to be on DVD.

DONT GIVE UP ON SPACE GHOST WARNER!!!!!

3. seanOhara

seanOhara Supporting Actor

Forget Space Ghost, are we ever going to see Cartoon Planet? During the WB chat, someone asked about it, but the Warners folk thought he meant Captain Planet!

4. Kon

Kon Auditioning

I don't think they've given up on Space Ghost, it seems like Adult Swim has just slowed down their releases. Only 2 AS DVDs have been released this year so far. And I'm not sure what you mean by hearing new announcements every couple of weeks, the last volume of ATHF came out in December, and only 3 episodes have aired since then, so there probably won't be another volume of that for a while.

5. John Pannozzi

John Pannozzi Stunt Coordinator

John Francis Pannozzi
    I've heard that the next Space Ghost: Coast to Coast DVD will/is be released on the Adult Swim online shop.