What's new
Real Name
Tim
Timothy Bodzioney submitted a new blog post

So Dark The Night Blu Ray Review
dark_steve.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Real Name
Rod
Sebastian Cabot played a villain in an early Gunsmoke episode, and he used a very convincing American accent.

The Siren is the bee's knees!

HawksFord

Premium
Real Name
Maurice
We watched this one last night and really liked it. There's no star power, but I really like these films were you have a bunch of character actors showing what they can really do.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
We watched this one last night and really liked it. There's no star power, but I really like these films were you have a bunch of character actors showing what they can really do.
I watched Steven Geray the other day in The Unfaithful where he plays an aspiring blackmailer! So different from how we normally see him!

cadavra

Supporting Actor
Real Name
mike schlesinger
I've never understood the love for this film; I think it's one of Lewis' worst--chiefly because it's a whodunit with only one possible suspect, and that's who the killer turns out to be. (At least THE UNDOING gave you some options.) Yes, it's fun seeing Theodore as a hunchback, but at least for me, it ain't enough.

Real Name
Tim
I've never understood the love for this film; I think it's one of Lewis' worst--chiefly because it's a whodunit with only one possible suspect, and that's who the killer turns out to be. (At least THE UNDOING gave you some options.) Yes, it's fun seeing Theodore as a hunchback, but at least for me, it ain't enough.
I like it because of its quirks. There's a lot of interesting undeveloped stuff in the movie. I think that the script is the problem and that the sum does not add up to the parts. And yes, there are several Lewis movies I like more (My Name is Julia Ross, Gun Crazy, The Big Combo, and Terror in a Texas Town). In fact, I can think of several Columbia low budget pictures of the era I like more like the criminally underrated Address Unknown. But So Dark the Night is eccentric enough to hold my interest when I watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks