What's new

Snowball fight (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I remember this one, I actually have the .exe version of it lying around...
My plan is to squirrel away as many men to a safe part as possible and then use one guy as the "superhuman" :)
Jay

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I used to love that one too :emoji_thumbsup:
The one that I lost was the "Beertender" one where you had to make sure the patrons had their beer, and catch their empty glasses. :D

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Oh, I didn't know it was a GAME. Honestly, I just sat there and watched myself get demolished, completely unaware that I supposed to be doing anything.:b

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
I remember this game when it was on Won.net (right before it got taken over by Flipside). :frowning:
I can never get passed the third round. :D

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I don't want to give away the secret, but you only need to protect one guy to win. I can play until I get sick of it. :D

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
but you only need to protect one guy to
win. I can play until I get sick of it.
Exactly, if I remember correctly, you basically get to a point where every level is the same as it doesn't get any harder, at which point you can play until you get bored. Most mistakes and mistakes using the mouse and not really gameplay errors...

I love taunting them when they're really close to you, just wait til they cock their arms and then let 'em have it. It's like slapstick humor except with snowballs!

Jay

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Hi Ryan, sure, except that it's on my computer at work (it;s about a little over 2MB in size... Unfortuntely, I'm at home and about to go on a bike trip and I wont be at work til this upcoming monday, so if you can wait then, PM me or email me and remind me and I'll email it to you when I'm there!
Andrej Dolenc and I are going on an HTF bike cruise :)
Jay

Anthony_J

Stunt Coordinator
I love that game.

Careful with the .exe version, though. I know this was a popular vehicle for viruses last year.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
I actually received the .exe file over 3 years ago, and I know it is clean. ;)
I do remember a tidbit about it being a virus carrier though. Do you remember which one it was?
-Dean-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks