Snowball: 2000-2003 RIP

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by StephenA, Jul 1, 2003.

1. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

Mine and my sister's budgie Snowball died earlier today. He was such a good bird, always greeting us with his budgie talk and was an all around friendly bird. He wasn't looking great last night, and I guess his cagemates picked on him a little, so today he gave out. He was just shy of 3. Now everyone misses him, including his friends.

2. Richard Travale

Richard Travale Producer

Rich Travale
    Sorry to hear of your loss Stephen.

3. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

Thanks for responding. It's still hard to believe it happened. I feel like crying sometimes, stupid as it probably seems. It's just not the same without him. He was part of my family for almost 3 years, and always made everyone smile by greeting us every time we went to the cage.

4. Jason_H

Jason_H Second Unit

I'm sorry to hear that, Stephen. My girlfriend and I got a quaker parrot about a year ago, and I can't imagine life without him now. I never thought I could become so attached to a bird!

5. MarkHastings

MarkHastings Executive Producer

6. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

Thanks everyone for answering. I'm still sad about his passing, but am glad he isn't suffering. It's tough to lose a family member.

7. Tony Whalen

Tony Whalen Producer

Sorry to hear of your loss Stephen. Our feathery & furry friends are part of the family.