What's new

Sniglets Anyone? (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
How about:
Parton Parcel - Items--such as money or slips of paper--stored between a woman's breasts.

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
Nintenditis - Aching and cramping of muscles (especially in the hands) after playing videogames for an extended period of time.
Dategas - Rare element only expelled after returning home from a social engagement. Extended retention period often causes painful stomach distress.
Meadmint - Artificial flavoring used in the glue for sealing envelopes.
Onlyrentit - A unit of measure for the time from when you finish a beer to when you expell it.

KyleK

Second Unit
Flunkle: That weird uncle who flunked most of his high school classes but still turned out ok.

Apeism: The sudden, temporary change of a person in a public place to simian behavior.

Bookblanks: The blank pages at the back of a book that serve no purpose.

Kevin P

Screenwriter
I forget what the Sniglet was for this one but I think it was CINESHOCK: The reaction one has to the price of movie theater popcorn.
I pulled out my Sniglets books and found this one. It's MILD CORNARY - the reaction to the price of movie theater popcorn.

KJP

Stacy Huff

Second Unit
It's been a long time, but I think these are right:

Flintstep -- the act of winding up one's foot before fleeing in fear.

Wiley's Law -- an exception to the law of gravity that says you can defy the law of gravity as long as you don't look down.

Stacy Huff

Second Unit
Back when I was married we used to play Balderdash, and some of our definitions were very much like Sniglets. Of course, we wasted little time in hitting the gutters, so some of them got dirty. Read at your own risk.

Dildock: the recharging stand for a vibrator.

Puddock: lobes of fat located on one's back, above the love handles.

And the absolute worst (but one that actually resulted in a snarf -- you know, when you laugh so hard that whatever you were drinking comes out your nose)

hucksum: the substance that is spit out after oral sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks