Snickers Telemarketing Commercial... Haha!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott L, Sep 13, 2002.

1. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Anyone else seen this? It's about a guy getting a call at 6am on Sat for a mag subscription. He ends up flying to the caller in Cleveland and destroys his phone before the call is over. [​IMG] There's 2 versions, with the longer one being funnier.
    Reminds me of the Office Space scene when they take the printer for a little ride to the field. [​IMG]

2. cafink

cafink Producer

Carl Fink
    I'm also a fan of that particular commercial.

3. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

keep an eye out for it at the website, it says "coming soon" for television and print ads for snickers cruncher. there are already some up for snickers...
    on a related note, has anyone seen the dentyne ice commercial that takes place at a laundromat where a guy is making a total ass of himself to a girl (and the rest of the laundromat as well) with the worst pickup lines ever, and she can't get rid of him, until...
    a guy comes up and says "hi honey, here's that dentyne ice you wanted." the girl hesistates for a second, then gives him a hard kiss. the @$$hole says "i'm sorry, i didn't know you two were together" and walks away...the girl says to her "boyfriend", "hi, i'm julie." "i'm mark." "thanks."
    wouldn't you like to be mark in that situation? [​IMG]

4. Dennis Reno

Dennis Reno Supporting Actor