What's new

Snell E Type II speakers for trade or sale! (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
These are fantastic sounding speakers from Snell. Featuring 8" Vifa woofers, 1" liquid dome tweeter in the front and a 3/4" rear firing tweet as well. They are rated down to 39 hz and 150 watts. 33" tall-basically a tower speaker. Real oak veneer and these even have the original boxes, manual and warranty card from Snell. Made in 1989. The woofers have been professionally refoamed. One speaker has very slight water marks on the top-very slight. A few very small snags in the grills. Overall great shape-will ship in the original boxes!

These sold for $960 in 1989 and I am the second owner.

I would sell these for $225 and shipping but would like to trade for a decent power amp, plate amp, subwoofer, or JBL floor stander (like the E60).

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Colin,

I can't find any info on the M-4. I did find a picture but that is about it. I am guessing it is mid 80's? What do these sell for?

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Colin,

I am interested in the amp. I don't know that the value is quite up to what I had valued the speakers for. From my research they are valued at between $250-300. Would you be interested in trading the amp and some cash or do you have anything else you are selling?

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
These are available. Any trades are welcome, power amp, plate amp, receiver-make me an offer. These have the original boxes, manual, etc.

Sell for $225....

Users who are viewing this thread