Snatched Up Star Trek Next Generation Season One For $48

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian Bunn, Apr 17, 2002.

1. Brian Bunn

Brian Bunn Second Unit

Local Used CD/DVD store had 2 copies for sale at $59.99. I had a "Buy 3 DVD's Get One Free" coupon so they gave me $15 off the STNG Set. $48 for 7 discs...not a bad price at all! And I can probably pick up every season the same way.

Oh, I also picked up The X Files Season 3 set for $60 using the same coupon. Not a bad day of DVD shopping! I bought Seasons 1 & 2 from this store as well, using the coupons (which they put out every month). Knowing I can pick up every season for around $60 is a good thing. They are "used" but they have all been in mint condition.

I didn't really even intend to buy the STNG Box Sets but at these prices how can I pass on them?

2. Dave H

Dave H Producer

That's great.
    But, how can WE benefit from this? [​IMG] Is the store you bought them from national?

3. Clint

Clint Stunt Coordinator

It's all about rodomontading. [​IMG]

4. Jeff Bamberger

Jeff Bamberger Second Unit

I wonder how many copies the (dare I say) the blockbusters will get of each season and (if) they sel any used, what the price will be?

The used route may be a good way to go on these.....

Of course, though I want them badly, I think I may wait until after Season 7 is released and see if there are any price reductions or buy 2 get 1 kinds of things.......