Snapple Yard Sale purchasing

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Jay H, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    I've got the Snapple minions collecting for me here at work, but all I have is about 430 caps since I started to collect in the late June. I was wondering if it is OK to send them one box but put in separate bags and separate claim forms so I can claim multiple prizes per box rather than have to send out 3 boxs?

My goal was 1000 caps to get a Schwinn Beach Cruise but I have seen that it was sold out as well as most of everything else. So I have decided to cut the loses before I wind up with 1000 useless snapple caps in my possession and buy the following:

1) 1 inflatable Snapple Loveseat and side table. (Nothing beats inflatable furniture!!!) 200 caps
    2) 1 set of twin bedsheets + 2 pillow cases 190 caps (the one practical gift)
    3) 1 Snapple Shower Curtain 37 caps (Not to be used as a shower curtain but more as a tarp or ground cloth.

Jay

2. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
  3. MikeH1

MikeH1 Screenwriter

lmao Jay. Fits right into the decor. When your done with the furniture please feel free to send it my way. Perhaps a "Garden Gnome" theme would work...we could show your Snapple furniture gracing peoples livingrooms from all over the world on an unknown adventure...