What's new

Snapple Fractals (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I wish I had my digicam with me, I'm looking at the bottom of a Snapple lemon ice tea bottle and there appears to be some kind of tea residue on the bottom but the cutout it's showing is almost fractal like. Kind of looks like your standard Mandlebrot set... As Keanu Reeves would say "Woah."

Snapple: Made from the best fractals on Earth!

Jay

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
You noticed????
Sh*t, I'm just stuck at work doing boring crap, like documentation, updating 20 year old documents and electrical diagrams that look like they were written on the back of some cocktail napkin into something that is maintainable... Half the figures and documentation was simple scanned in and pasted as a MS Word picture and now when we go to update it, it's impossible unless you want it to look like crap, so I'm trying to recreate all the figures into a usuable format..
If you're really bored Charles, I think I posted a WRC thread long ago from New Zealand that you can reply too... Colin McRae going over to Citroen and other stuff.. :) The thread died a miserable death though since I think it suffered the slow weekend post of death (aka SWPD)
Jay

CharlesD

Screenwriter
ick documentation! I'm glad we don't document our code ;)
The New Zealand rally was a good one and a spectacular location too. So Colin McCrae is going to wad up Citroens now? I was half hoping he'd go back to Subaru but Solberg seems to be getting better all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation822
Recent bookmarks