What's new

Snakes on a Plane (2006) (1 Viewer)

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell

I have to agree!

The weird things is, after thinking this over, I'm now sidnig with Robert Anthony. I gone from feeling absolute horror that hollywood would allow such a thing to be made, to thinking that this just might be the pinacal of cinema in 2006. I can't stop thinking about it, the simple beuty of the title, the concept, just brilliant.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
With Kenan Thompson on board (pun initially unintended :D), you can be sure that there will be at least some comic relief in this...um...thing.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member

Since their fangs won't show up on the x-ray machine and there's nothing in their bodies that will trigger an explosives detector, they just go through the usual security checks like everyone else. To the check-in crew and the security guards, an anaconda in an hawaiian shirt is just another regular Joe off on vacation. That's the devilish cunning of the plan - it's so simple ...

Robert Anthony

Senior HTF Member
Snakes on a motherfucking plane, man. C'mon. Look at the thread. look what happens. If you're in a group of people larger than three, and you see that poster, or you see that ad--you're going to see the movie. it's just going to happen. Your brain will not allow you to pass up the opportunity to watch something that WILLFULLY and PROUDLY calls itself "Snakes on a Plane" with a straight face.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I can literally say that I saw CHUD in the theater. I can literally say I saw Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo in the theater. Do I really want to risk not being able to say I saw Snakes on a Plane in the theater?

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell

That would be the sequel, "Plane in a Snake" with Ice "They got snakes that big?" Cube.

Thomas Newton

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Newton
There's the Western prequel, "Snakes on a Plain", starring snakes that slither on the ground, vs. snakes that walk on two legs.

I hear that the slithering kind say that the others taste "just like chicken".

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Come on Holadem, no one would be crazy enough to make a film called "Snakes In Space"!

LOL:D

Thomas Newton

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Newton
"On April 1, 2025, the first passenger Shuttle lifted off from Cape Canaveral."

"Approximately 30 minutes later, passengers discovered a seemingly endless supply of deadly snakes crawling out of an unsecured cargo area."

"This is the story of their three-hour cruise."

Jacob McCraw

Stunt Coordinator
Make fun all you want but just remember that they were going to call "Jaws" "Shark in the Ocean" there for a while.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
The only thing that would make this film any sweeter is if Michael Bay directed it.

"Oh what's that, yo udidn't like "The Island"? To cerebral for you retards? Fine, here's "Snakes on a Plane"! Think you can follow that? Huh?"
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks