What's new

Snacks Poll (1 Viewer)

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
No one's going to believe I'm serious, but here goes...
A very cold 46 oz. bottle of tomato juice. Or, for special occasions, a similar sized container of spicy hot V8.
Something tells me I'm in the minority on this one :laugh:
Jon

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
Nachos, Cherry Nibs, and Popcorn. (In that order)
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
A very cold 46 oz. bottle of tomato juice. Or, for special occasions, a similar sized container of spicy hot V8.
Something tells me I'm in the minority on this one
Ya think? :laugh:
Hmm, I prefer Twizzlers(sp?) and Root Beer...no scratch that, real beer - the masculinity reaffirming kind :)

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
Just call me Saturn. :D
Link Removed
This painting "depicts a mythological theme- about the god Saturn or Cronos- acting as an allegorical representation of time. The god devoured, as time does to all that it creates, the children born to his wife Cibele: he feared that one would dethrone him. " If you would like to know more about the artist and painting, click the following link.
Link Removed

Adil M

Supporting Actor
I actually like having a buffet of food.

It's ridiculous how much I can eat when watching a movie.

Brad_W

Screenwriter
I like my babies fresh out of the oven (not the oven you're thinking of) with a side of placenta, aka: The Flesh Football. Makes great for dipping. Dipping baby arms that is!

FredHD

Stunt Coordinator
I get these bad ass pretzel nuggets at the "everything is a dollar store". They come in a 20 oz. bag for only $1. Anyway, I like to eat those with mustard washed down by an ice cold diet mountain dew. YUMMY....

Adil M

Supporting Actor
I like mine extra crispy extra tasty, although sometimes it's good to have a baby w/ rottiserie placenta ummmmm... placenta.

I am actually eating while writing this post.

Brad_W

Screenwriter
ummmmm... placenta.
Adil,

That's disgusting! How can you even joke about eating placenta or babies!?! gross! This is a thread about snacks. Snacks are food stuffs. Babies/Placenta are NOT food stuffs! You are a disgusting person.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Cheese and crackers with some ice cold ginger ale.

For cheese, I prefer extra sharp cheddar and spicy pepper jack. As for crackers...stoned wheat crackers.

My favorite ginger ale is Canada Dry.

Julie K

Screenwriter
Hey guys, you do know that some women really do eat the placenta after birth? Apparently it's quite the thing for some new-agey type folks.

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
Oh, this poor poor, innocent little thread. Little did Geno know the can of worms he opened when he started it.... hmm, worms - mmmmmm. :laugh:
p.s., Julie, that actually made even me a bit queasy - good job! :b

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I've seen threads go a little... 'bizarre' before, but this one definitely takes the cake! :laugh:
Adam

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks