What's new

Smallville: The Complete First Season on DVD! (1 Viewer)

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
I read this little blurb at DVDFile:

Rounding out today's news, word has just come in from Warner Home Video to watch for...Smallville: The Complete First Season in late summer/early fall...
The ellipses are mine, but you get the picture. I hope it's in 16:9 and DD5.1 like the Canadian pilot release.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Depending on the price I may have to pick this up. Thanks for the heads up!

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Matt: Where's Trey? Kidding! Kidding. Re: the price. I'd pay comparable to the CSI box set (~$65). In other Smallville news, they've also been officially picked up for a 3rd season. Woohoo! As long as they keep airing in HDTV, I'll be happy. Now, all we need is 5.1 sound to go with the sweet picture...

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
My WB isn't in HDTV yet. I await the day though.

I have watched 3 episodes of Smallville, but have been generally unenthused. If this set is 16x9, 5.1 and well priced, I'll give the show a fair shake.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, Smallville's release date has been an on again/off again affair, so this is the latest hopeful news for us fans of the show. However don't be surprised if it gets delayed again...

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Psyched to hear this. I'll definitely get it as soon as it comes out. Hope that the time frame doesn't start to slip to next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks