What's new

Smallville season 9?...Looks like it. (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Hey, I'm happy about it. I'm not ready to give up the weekly Smallville fix just yet. It's comforting to know it's there. If they can maintain the current level of quality, cool. I just hope they can get Mack back. They had some difficulty last time. She and Welling are the only two indispensables.

I'll skip the usual whining about getting him in the suit and in the skies (unless mentioning it counts as whining, which I think is usually the case when someone throws something like this in
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
).

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I would argue that even Allison Mack is dispensible at this point. She doesn't really have any involvement in the main plot thrust of the series any more. I'd focus in on Lois and Clark and the Daily Planet and be done with it.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
No! It's all about Chloe and always has been. :angry: That is, as long as the marriage is undone. I just hope they leave Chloe in such a state that she can finally transistion over to the comics without it being the earlier pitched "she's Jimmy's age and had little to no history with Clark."

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
I much prefer seeing Chloe and Clark to Lois and Clark. The only pull Lois and Clark has for me is the comic history (that's the story we're used to, so we've been waiting for it to play out).

Paul D G

Screenwriter
Re The Suit. The way they costume their super characters I doubt the suit is accepted in this universe. It doesn't look as if the Legion will be costumed. If he ever does don a costume I would think it's more likely going to be some real world equivalent to the classic suit, like Green Arrow's costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks