What's new

Smallville - Season 7 thread (1 Viewer)

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
My sentiments exactly. Rosenbaum's last episode should've been something special. Smallville's seasons finales have been awesome. This one was anything but.

So what's the word out there? Was the real season finale compromised because of the strike or was this the intended one all along?

Joe6pack99

Second Unit
Real Name
Jarett
Wow this was a terrible episode. As usual, everything was rushed.

Brainiac got "sick" from Chloe then went out way to easy.

The Jimmy/Lex stuff was so retarded, wa i can't lie gimme a break!

Lets see, all these years with Clark and Lex built up to.....that! The dialog and emotion in many of Clark and Lex's past scenes have been much more dramatic. You would think this would have been epic, Lex finally knowing for sure about Clark. Clarks line to Lex about never hurting Lex, oh please he should have told Lex HOW many times he has saved his life!

All in all, terrible season finale and worse conclusion to the Clark/Lex dynamic this show has been building up for years. What a waste!

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Of course everything was rushed. There was a strike for several months. All shows have been rushed upon their return.
Decent episode but not one of the best season finales and Kristin must have filmed her video scene from the set of her movie. People are saying that the Clark/Lex scene was anti-climatic. What about the Clark/Lana scene? They didn't even get to say goodbye face to face.

Glad Chloe and even Oliver will be back next year.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
^^:laugh:

Yes, thank God Chloe was arrested and incarcerated for national sercurity crimes before Jimmy could propose, cuz THAT would be bad. ;)

I forgot to mention my favorite line last night, it was from Lex...

"This is a MAJOR step up from the barn."

That line made me laugh for some reason lol.

Ahh, i'm still feeling the loss of Rosenbaum the next morning, well, at least now the poor man can go grow some much deserved hair, the guy is missing his best hair years because of this show lol.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Yes, I really hope that they already did film at least part of the season opener. It was coming down to the visit to the Arctic and I was looking at the clock, knowing there wasn't enough time to wrap it up. Then my DVR pulled a fast one and ended before the end. Luckily, it was just a momentary glitch (and none my kids were in the room at the time while I expressed my shock) and there really was about 2 minutes of show recorded.

By the way, in the previous episode when Brainiac supposedly trapped Kara in the phantom zone, were there any clues (while on Krypton) that this happened? They seemingly defeated him and then left. When we saw her on the ground I thought she had just been infected or something.

Speaking of Brainiac - he was rejuvenating himself with the power there. So, Clark just gave him a more direct overdose of power? I really didn't think it was going to work.

Neil

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason

I believe the end of the last episode had Kara getting some orange juice and droppinig the pitcher. I can't quite remember if she fell or not, but when the OJ splashed on the ground, I immediately said Brainiac to myself. I hate when I'm right.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I remembered that, but in this episode Brainiac says she never left Krypton (and we see her phantom zone trap thing popping out of space), so there appears to be an inconsistency.

Neil

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
While Rosenbaum is leaving (left?), I can't imagine the season premier being without him as he is key to the cliff hanger resolution. Is he not contracted for a few eps next season?

In regards to the episode itself, I was a little underwhelmed but am curious how it will be resolved in four months.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
What happened to the preview scene where Lex is approaching the Fortress? The episode seemed very hastily thrown together, as if everyone was saying "ok, let's just get all these plot lines over with".

todd s

Senior HTF Member

"Jeepers Chloe! I better use my signal watch to contact Superman."
"Relax Jimmy. I just sent Clark a text message. Welcome to the 21st century."
"Chloe. Your swell.

;)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'll say this about Jimmy, I like the boy but damn he is painfully naive! He refuses an order from Lex and not only thinks Lex is going to let it slide but even says "thanks Lex, have a nice flight." all goofy like they're the best of friends lol.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I'm sorry to say but Season 7 has been the absolute worst of them all.

This season finale was just horrid.

I'm not sure how much more I'm going to stick around for this show.
Season 8 better do something good quick.
or some kind of reset button, a 180 or something.

This show needs something fresh quick.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Well I am kinda of glad Kara won't be back. She needs to take a back seat to Clark. According to Kryptonsite. Justin Hartley's pilot was not picked up. So their are rumors he will be back on Smallville more often. Which is a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks