What's new

Smallville season 6 (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa

They really need to put the Red K/Evil Clark stories to bed they've done far too many of them, lets get the other zoners.. start clark on the Path to being Superman/Joining the JLA/ Getting training and lets wrap this up already.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
When Lex first gave the nod to the Doc. I thought that maybe she was never pregnant in the first place. And this was a plan to make sure Lana stays with him.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil

He could be growing the Nuke Man from Supes 4 inside her :).

No weakness to lack of sun that way since he'd be basically human ;)

The radio commercial for this episode was hilarious. 'Lois and her lipstick bring out the evil in Clark'. Yeah, sure...that tagline would make me want to watch it, by gumbo :).

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
She could be carrying Clark's child. It's been more than nine months, but who knows how Clark's superboys work? Maybe they've been dormant, fighting off Lex's little invaders. It would be a horrible mistake for the show, and probably a ridiculous attempt to make a bridge to Superman Returns, but it's a possibility.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
The whole idea of Clark having a child has always disturbed me to a degree, i'm not so much worried about how Clark gets his freak on because he can control his muscles, i'm more worried about the child and when it comes time for the birth, if he or she is part Kryptonian than he or she could concievably kick a hole right through Lana's stomach trying to get out. :frowning:

The whole visual just icks me out.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Well, they did say no super powers untill early development years, say around age 3. It takes that long for the sun radiation to have an effect. Can't remember where I read that.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
John, let's get real comic book geeky here. :D

The baby would need a prolonged exposure to our yellow sun in order to "charge his superpower batteries". That's how Superman gets his powers here in our solar system.

So in theory, the baby's strength should be the same as a human baby.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Very true, but what about the fact that Clark's sperm cells have been soaking in solar radiation for years, assuming that the effects of the sun translates to his insides as well which it must because the sun effects his muscles which are under his skin, we're talking about Lana becoming impregnated by already super-powered sperm cells, there's no telling what the outcome of that would be, it's very possible that the baby could be very strong in the womb.

Where the hell did I put th...oh, that's right, silly me, I left my life in my other pants. ;)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Ah come on, lay off of Lana, keep in mind that she is providing us with a very long awaited plotline...she's driving a very large wedge between Lex and Clark and she's feeding Lex's obsessive tendancies which in turn is slowly driving him to madness, i've been waiting for this to happen the entire series. :emoji_thumbsup:

She's not merely a useless bystander anymore.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey

That would be a nice twist.
I didnt think this episode was that great. Enough with the Red Kryptonite stories already
I am not seeing the chemistry between Lois and Clark either which could be a Big problem.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

I said the same thing pages back but I don't have a problem with them not ending up together, this is a different telling of the Superman story, Clark and Chloe are made for each other in this instance which is why i'm just as happy as can be that Jimmy is out of the picture. Plus, as someone pointed out, Lois falls in love with Superman long before she falls in love with Clark, so if you think of it that way things are right on track. ;)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It's obvious that the producers don't see it as a different telling, however. They always have Clark or Lois saying, "I wonder if I can find the right person," and then cut directly from that to either Lois or Clark.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

It's a different telling as far as Clark's upbringing in Smallville goes, countless events and characters have been created out of thin air since the series began that never existed previously, and like I said Lois and Clark probably will end up together in the end, we just won't get to see it unfortunately.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I'd buy a 'Metropolis' continuation comic of Smallville.

After all, the producers have alot of freedom here if they don't have to worry about what happens after Clark becomes Superman

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I just want the show to last long enough for Superman to hover outside of Lex's window with his arms folded as he says, "Luthor, you've gone too far this time!" to which Lex replies, "Who are you? I've never seen you before in my life!" so we can see how the show will make THAT believable. :)

I'm guessing Lex and Lana will NOT be married--it'll probably be stopped mid-ceremony--but now would be a good time to introduce Mercy, so that Lana will be jealous of her.

Actually, now that I think about it, it would be absolutely perfect to introduce her now. She can kick Clark's ass, and Lex definitely knows he cannot at this point. After getting slammed around in Crimson, she would be a logical acquisition for him.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Well you got me there lol.

I like it when Clark is on Red K because he cuts through all the bullshit when he's on it, he says and does whatever is on his mind. When Lex pulled that gun on him the other night I was like John Conner in T3..."Go ahead see what happens." :cool:

I was thinking about the whole Chloe thing and the reason it doesn't bother me if Clark winds up with her, aside from the fact that they've got awesome chemistry together, is that it won't interfere with anything, meaning that Clark's upbringing in Smallville has never been explored this thuroughly before and I assume that he must have had girlfriends back home before moving to Metropolis, Chloe is merely one of them. Until this show it's always been the usual staples...Clark crashes, is found by the Kents, they realize he has powers, they shield him, raise him, he get's his calling, becomes Superman and moves to Metropolis, the end.

We've never seen what happens in between all that until this show and so anything that happens doesn't really bother me that much as i'm sure everyone will eventually end up where they're supposed to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks