What's new

Smallville season 6 (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I wish they would just quit ending these episodes with the lana, clark, ga ga eyed, loviness looks.

It's NEVER going to go anywhere, so why keep on shoving it down our throats?
I really hope next weeks ep is not another cop out, dream, or reset button.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, but how about the unsubtle Yaris product placement and announcement?

Enjoyed the Martian Manhunter's appearance. They slipped it past me on the first mention of him being from Mars, but not the second time around.

Damn, it got mushy at the end with Clark and Chloe, and then even more mushier with Clark and Lana.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
And who would have ever guessed that the Martian Manhunter was in actuality Kramer's lawer, Jackie Chiles...

:D

I didn't mind the mushiness, if I had just awoke from that horrifying nightmare i'd seek the company of those I care about, too.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Interesting episode. I especially liked all the character's names and places on things in the Asylum. Would love to get me some Jorel soap.
Loved the Clark/Chloe scene at the end.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I actually liked the ending this week, and thought it was a pretty well thoughtout episode overall. This was it. We've seen this scene a million times before, but this time, unlike all of those, Clark was able to make something positive out of it. For once Lana and Lex feel better after an encounter with Clark, not worse.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I enjoyed the real world scenes at the end, but the rest was kind of tiring to me. I never liked these Kafkaesque episodes where the only point for the viewer is, "How did he get to this lowly state ("It . . . it 'twas . . . Jorel soap poisoning!"), and how will he get out of it." I don't know if it's the case, but a spoiler site hinted that

Clark and Chloe may finally get together, so maybe this was the groundwork. Of course, that may be happening next episode, which will by the nature of the whole thing probably involve a reset button. I hope that it won't.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
As much as I think this formula has been way over used in sci-fi/fantasy shows, I think the execution here was quite good.

I thought Tom Welling's acting was excellent here.

Cool to see Martian Manhunter.

Clark needs to tap Chloe.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
I had very low expectations for this episode and was on my computer doing other things...until J'onn J'onnz showed up. He made that episode for me. As soon as he said "I'm from Mars", I knew that was him, using his mental powers to get into Clark's mind to guide him somehow.

Very cool seeing him at the end, glowing eyes and all, and "flying" off into the night.

I still can't believe Clark is not even curious to find out if he can do it too. Damn those writers!! :D

Jeff*S*C*

Second Unit

Holy cow that bugged the crap out of me. I thought something was wrong with my TV until I noticed it wasn't doing it during the commercials.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
that was just the doig barking as it sounded in the dream or whatever it was.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Holy Schnikes! Clark is mean AND nasty. I'm loving it.

Welling's always had fun during the Red-K episode. Loved the tattoo on Lois (nice strategic placement, too), and the Mix CD (with Whitesnake) by her for Clark.

Poor Chloe.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Ooh, I hated the tittoo. Clark has a rep for being a nice guy when he's Superman, but you wonder how he can make up for public blowups when he's on the Red.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Loved tonight episode because so much drama went down, plus Lana FINALLY get's her first real piece of evidence that suggests that Clark is not what he seems which I love. I was so excited by that scene where he and Lois jumped from the one building to Oliver's clock tower, I thought he was flying at first and was disappointed when I realized that it was just another leap. :frowning:

Her whole prenancy has taken on a really creepy vibe now, so I take it that she was impregnated by some sort of artificial means? Finally, GOODBYE Jimmy woohoo! :)

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
Was it wrong of me to pray that when Lex pulled the gun on Clark and Clark shoved him through that wall and Lane goes up to them....that Lex would accidentally shoot her? lol

Good episode. I too wonder if Lana has some Alien species growing inside of her....

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
--sigh-- Red Kryptonite. I'm wracking my brain, but I'm not sure that there's ever been a really good Red K story in any medium.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks