What's new

Smallville S4 Packaging Style (1 Viewer)

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
For any Smallville fans who hate changes in packaging, I emailed KryptonSite after they reviewed the fourth season set about whether the packaging style was the same as the first three seasons (you know, the book-style packaging hated by TVShowsOnDVD.com and many people on this board) or if a change would be made like with Gilmore Girls and The OC. They replied quickly that it was the same style as previous sets. I for one am happy because I like consistency in my packaging, even if I'm not the biggest fan of the way it's done (see Alias).

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
The glue failed on my season 3 "book," causing one of my "pages" to detach, but I don't expect it to happen again. I can live with the packaging.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I must admit that I hate that format as well. I wish these companies would start releasing them in the slim-case design like what they did with Roswell, Magnum PI S2, Knight Rider S2, and Firefly.:emoji_thumbsup:

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I have to agree with you on that Mark!... I never really liked that standard digipaks either... the slim cases is the best bet... especially the new double slim cases... you can't beat that.... 6 discs in the space of approx. 2 keep cases! :emoji_thumbsup:

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Yeah the slim cases are great you can get a 6 disc box in 3 of those with little shelf space being lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks