Smallville for $ 37.71 !

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Dave Scarpa, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    Now on sale at Amazon.ca for $49.99 Canadian, translates to $37.71 Us Dollars. I had a $10 certificate so I saved on the shipping. Don't forget to Upgrade to the next shipping level it's only a buck more. Look around there are $5 Coups Available

2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

3. NeilO

NeilO Producer

Amazon.ca appear to have raised the price now that it is no longer a pre-order. It is just 30% off now at $55.93. Still, if you can find a good coupon that is probably the price to beat.

Neil

4. Kevin Eckhardt

Kevin Eckhardt Stunt Coordinator

Wow, they ship pretty fast. I ordered it about 4:00 AM Tuesday (still got the 49.99 CAD price) and payed the extra $1 for the expedited shipping. It got here today before noon. I'll have to checkout Amazon.ca for other pre-orders.

Kevin

5. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    Last time I Ordered B5 from them with the expeditited shipping and I got it in a day. I Believe from Airbourne, so maybe I'll get mine today as well. they are becoming my TV Box set retailer of choice. Also it pays to wait until the day before the ship date, thy usually drop the prices on the sets, like they did for Smallville