What's new

Smallville 5/6/2003 (1 Viewer)

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
... couldn't drag me away ...

Yeah, you weren't the only one... but that was through my giddy glee.

But then I was brought down seeing Lana crying at the end of next week's preview... ah, well.

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
During the ending scene I asked my wife what contrived set of circumstances are they going to use to drive them apart this time. I just hope it doesn't have anything to do with red kryptonite or I'll be pissed...

Brenton

Screenwriter
I sure can't, but unless they pick up where they left off on the next episode, I don't recommend reading more into it than was intended.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
It didn't happen because there's no way that the writers would let something that big get by behind the scenes. It would be too important a factor in their relationship in later episodes for it to not be made obvious to the audience.
My point: they shouldn't have put them in that situation in the first place. That was the equivalent of dropping a rock and seing it suspended mid air - it doesn't make any sense, avoid the situation altogether.

--
Holadem

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
I just caught this show for the first time, after hearing that John Glover plays Luthor's dad (Glover is one of my favorites, from Daniel Clamp in Gremlins 2, to Riddler in Batman: TAS, to Lucifer in the shortlived "Brimstone").
Anyways, I was fairly impressed.

My question is this:
How do I catch up on the last two seasons?

I know no one who tapes or even watches this show, and the idea of waiting on Warner to do box sets seems silly when I'd like to jump in right now. Especially considering their "family" department would rather have people spending $150+ on bootleg DVD sets of Batman: The Animated Series on eBay rather than releasing sets themselves.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Just an admin note - please offer no suggestions for acquiring bootleg copies of past episodes. If you can help Nick, please do it off-line (PMs or emails).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks