What's new

Smallville 4/15/03 (It's new!) (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
just out of curiosity, considering the preview but is this episode a....

'Someone discovers Clarks Secret'

type of show? If you beleive the previews, could be a fun ep..

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
From what I've read it's even more than that:

It sounds like the guy has powers so similar to Clark that Clark believes he may be from Krypton.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
its funny too, because over on the smallville fan site, they have speculations about this episode and what is to come

people are saying
that the "Visitor"(which the episode is called) is a Zod knock off. People are chanting "Kneel before Zod!" But the visitor is called Cyrus

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Just making sure Smallville fans take note that tonight's is a new episode (after over a month of re-runs!) and it's the first of 6 new episodes taking us into the conclusion of the May Sweeps month.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Heh, It's been about 2 months. :D

I remebmer clearly because about the time the last new Smallville episode aired, I was going house crazy being snowed in by the big 2 FT + blizzard for about 2 weeks. Still recovering from that, but getting better thanks to the warm weather finally making a return ;).

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
It was an ok episode. Standard stock Bullies. The Clark/Lana flirtations and Ma and Pa Kent going through the motions.

Ya think Luthor has a crush on Clark? Now I know what all that Slash writing is about.

I was hoping the bullies would get what they deserved.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Whoa, Dr. Helen was looking mighty nice in last night's episode. I applaud Lex's constant pursuit of the good doctor.

I wish they made Cyrus just a little more likeable, and less strange (yes, alien), but I guess that was the point.

Boy, I pity anyone else who finds out about Clark's secret because they either die or lose their mind.

I hope we find out a little more of Martha's condition after her visit with Helen, and whether Helen can keep her yap shut to Lex now that Lex has opened the door into his obsession for her.

Rocky F

Second Unit
Yeah, as much as I enjoy this show, I'm afraid that Clark's graduating class will be nobody but the four main teen characters, because everyone else in the school will be dead or crazy.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Heh, no one is mentioning the fact that the transmitter actually seemed to be WORKING for a while there untill the bullies interfered. Maby a little 'what if' thrown to us by the writers....

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Yeah, if the kid wasn't an alien, that was a really impressive light show! (You wonder if they really wanted to try and have it both ways, or if someone just thought, "It would be really cool if it looked really cool!" and went overboard with the effects.)

Knowing Lex's obsession, Helen should voluntarily stop treating Martha so that she doesn't learn anymore, kind of like plausible deniability. Unless of course, she is curious as well....

//Ken

Jon Torres

Second Unit
I was upset that Cyrus became a vegetable after saving the dumbass bully. I would have just let the guy die. He deserved it. And what's with Clark mentioning how great it was that Cyrus saved the bully, but forgetting that he peer-pressured him into it.

So was the healing ability from the meteor rocks again? Also, did Clark move that metal object (that slammed into the pickup causing it to burn down) with his mind?

Bruce_S

Second Unit
The episode was alright. I don't like the way, Martha, went to Helen for her second opinion of her pregnancy without the approval of her husband. I'm thinking - this is going to play a major role as part of the cliffhanger. It's going to backfire in Martha face's - it seems, to me, she seems a bit naive in having a total confidence in the doctor and client priviledge and might open up more about Clark with Helen. Guess, we will shall see how it turns out.

--bruce

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Even if Helen never tells Lex or anyone anything, what's to say Lex doesn't ahve her office bugged or some other way of finding out.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
I'm thinking Helen is going to turn into the doc from the comics, from STAR labs who has all Superman's confidence, knows all his secrets, and who they go to for a medical explanation of what is going on with Clark's body.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
So was the healing ability from the meteor rocks again? Also, did Clark move that metal object (that slammed into the pickup causing it to burn down) with his mind?
It was left up to the viewer. On one hand, Clark's spaceship came down pretty close to Cyrus' supposedly biological parents, so that would mean he would have been exposed to a shitload of Kryptonite. (Which in turn could cause the healing power) On the other hand, the device DID seem to be working, and who knows what would have happened if his plan had gone off without a hitch. My mom watches the show too, and when I talked to her about it she had thought that he WAS an alien, but from a different planet, perhaps.

Who knows?

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
The light show reminded me of "Roswell" first season finale. Too bad it was still on. It would have made an interesting cross over episode.

If Luther came out, Smallville would have it's first gay character, otherwise you'd think the doctor would have had some kind of reaction to his secret room.

It funny how not even Lana mentioned Cyrus healing her horse or the bullies at the end talking about Cyrus healing the dude with the broken neck. I guess it's just another day in Smallville.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks