What's new

Smallville 2/18/04 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I thought this episode was torturously meh.

If I could be teleporting all over the place, I wouldn't be hanging in Smallville, that much I know.

I did like the Carrie-style-ending, though.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Who was the girl that played the psycho on this episode. My friends and I spent half the show slack jawed by looking at her?

Good intro to the episode, mediocre middle(although her teleporting into Clarks bed was nice.....especially her in her undies).....but a great ending with Adam.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Alicia was played Sarah Carter, who appeared in the WB's "Black Sash" last season (as did Missy Peregrym who also appeared on Smallville earlier as the brainy gal breaking into Chloe's PC after it was confiscated by Lionel).

Jon Torres

Second Unit
The psycho girl was hot. I thought the show was about average. Very cool intro though. I wasn't quite sure what happened to the girl though. Did the lead paint take away her power or did she die? If she lived, she could blab Clark's secret to anyone.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Definitely only so-so.

With the psycho-teleportation chick coupled with Nina the Werewolf on Angel, this was a good night ;):emoji_thumbsup:

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Listen...

I know Superman's a boy scout...

But if that chick teleported into my bed in her panties and a hot little shirt, all bets are off.

She was absolutely perfect as the cute, sexy, shy, and obsessively psychotic teleporter. Perfect! I also enjoyed the way they played her parents, as being afraid of her and what she could do. It's neat, we've seen different parents dealing with their kids' abilities in different ways, like the "death seer" and his protective, but loving father. Clark's parents, and now this girl's folks who fear her and thus aquiesce to her, even though her psychosis is their fault.

It also cements the idea that Clark has to be VERY careful who he shares his secrets with. I'll be interested to know now where they are heading with the Adam storyline... I'm thinking he'll come back as a zombie-esque character and go after Lana and Clark... but here's hoping they come up with something a little more interesting.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Too bad Alicia didn't have a cool *BAMF* sound when she zipped away.

In HDTV, Alicia's choppers were scary. She's already got vampire-like fangs.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Yeah Alicia had some BIG pegs, but she was still a stunner. Just started watching again (I love the title sequence) after a S3 hiatus (when I couldn't stand Lana ANY MORE). Not great, nor was "Velocity" :rolleyes

But not as handwrenchingly painful as the overwrought Lana stuff.

I thought Chloe looked great as well, but she's always been my favorite.

As for Clark being the Boy Scout...he is, but he still reacted as any man or Superman would...he just hesitated a moment.

As for Adam...clearly he's headed for Bizarroworld.

Take care,
Chuck

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
I'm not that crazy of this episode, but it might have more to do with that I watched 'Angel' first (couldn't wait to see the puppet Angel).

I would have liked more development with Pete and Clark rather than just a one line and then Pete acting like nothing happened.

I also would have loved for Ma and Pa Kent to try and have THE talk with Clark, and then maybe even approach THE problem with Superman and sex. At least a nod to that end would have been funny. But, then again I might have just wanted more comedy after 'Angel.'

David C Lin

Stunt Coordinator
Good episode. Nina is just hot. That panty shot of her in bed with Clark scorched up my TV. Too bad she has to turn out to be a psycho. Anyone know what happened to her at the end after she was poured lead paint and couldn't teleport?

todd s

Senior HTF Member
In the scene with Clark talking to his mom near the end. I finally could see Tom Welling portray Supes in a big screen movie.

Darrel McBane

Second Unit
I'm lucky enough to see Smallville in HD on a 106" screen. The bedroom scene was pretty hot. I noticed Clark has two scars. One on the lower right side of his stomach and one like Indy Jones. Under his chin. HD brings out so much. :)

Oh yea, it was an OK episode. But, I'm also left looking forward to next weeks show.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
They can always explain the scars away by having him get them while he's been exposed to kryptonite.

Gary_E

Second Unit

Last night, HD Smallville looked especially good, with outstanding detail. I was able to see imperfections (bumps) on the plastic knife blade that was being held near Lana's throat. The interior sets of the Talon and the castle are brilliant in HD.

Great show, captured the last two seasons and watch them often.

Regards,
-Gary

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Good point. If her parents had brought her up differently, maybe she wouldn't have turned out to be a psycho, then maybe Clark -- and by extension we :) -- could have gotten lucky. It could have been the core of the Justice League, Superman and Hot Teleporting Girl With The Scary Teeth (hmm, need to work on the name).

Darrel McBane

Second Unit
I noticed the bumps on the knife also. I wasn't sure what they were at the time.

A few weeks ago Chloe was typing and she had a hangnail that looked about an inch long on my screen.

Diallo B

Screenwriter

wish i had the WB in hd. DAMN COMCAST only carries all of the other OTA stations here!!! i want to see the bumps on the knife too. did i say bumps on the knife????:b

on second thought, i think that it is WBWD's fault. DAMN WBWD!!!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
That knife was such a horrible prop piece. It was so embarrassingly evident that it was a plastic knife (and it did have the unprofessional looking bumps on it).

RaymondSteiner

Stunt Coordinator
I really don't like this episode, apart from the opening, the rest was very slow and didn't drive anywhere... So lana is now without a guy?... The man will be a zombie... From Batman to Zombie. That's scary ...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks