What's new

Smallville 10/8/02 (1 Viewer)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I squealed with girly, geeky delight!!
Aren't those two mutually exclusive? ;)
Although, actually, there were a whole mess of attractive women exiting the comic shop when I made my Wednesday pickup last night. Confused the heck out of me, although I figure it's probably got more to do with a comic-book course at the University (I live in Harvard Square) than a massive unexplained shift in comics' demographic appeal.

Eric F

Screenwriter
Oh, btw, if anyone watched Birds of Prey last night (that's another thread), there was an allusion to "Metor Storms" causing outbreaks of meta-humans.

Clearly a nod to Smallville.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
I need to get caught up on this show so I'm gonna ask a question or 2. I saw an episode tonight that had Clark telling Pete.

HOw did Lex's Father go blind?

Where did this spaceship come from?

Don't know if I needed those, but I wanted to try them out.

Everlasting Gobstopper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
HOw did Lex's Father go blind?
Where did this spaceship come from?
They both lead back to the season opener, where there was a tornado. Lex's father got crushed by something that tipped over or fell and went blind. The space ship is the one that Clark arrived in when he was a small child. A reporter (now dead) had found it and wanted to expose Clark and his family. The spaceship got picked up by the twister and got carried out to another field, where Pete and that trucker eventually found it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks