What's new

Smallville 10/29/03 (1 Viewer)

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
James,

Angel airs at the same time? Angel follows Smallville here. Crazy.

Yes, he's married to Annette O'Toole. Good catch!

I was bothered, as a reporter, by his miss of the cuts on the hands. I would have prefered to see him learning to disguise himself.

Also, Chloe already knows, right?

And the hands being cut also helps reinforce his secret with Lana.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Anybody else worried about next week's episode? Smallville 1961?
I unfortunately had next week's Smallville and Everwood episodes spoiled by the WB's November sweeps press release. Without ruining it for all of you, let me just say that the episode is not what it appears to be.

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Good episode. The Sheriff told Perry not to call her Chief, but did anybody say Great Caesar's Ghost or even Great Shades of Elvis?:D

Marc_Sulinski

Supporting Actor
Good episode. Wednesdays are getting tough for me. I'm too lazy to record Angel(which shows at the exact same time as Smallville), so whichever show has the best 10 mins, has my attention. And as soon as I saw Perry White, I knew I couldn't change the channel.
But aren't Angel and Smallville both on the WB? How can they be on at the same time?

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I thought that at the end, Perry would notice that within 18 hours, Clark's hands had completely healed.
Bingo. Actually first I had expected Lana to see this and at least give a weird look, if not mention, 'wow, how'd your hands heal so fast'. When that didn't happen and they started the seen with Perry, I thought he would see this and make note of it.

I would also expect, years later, when Clark starts working for him and Superman is always showing up, (and Clark is never around with Superman), that Perry should start putting 2 & 2 together. Of course, the fact he owes him, plus a new true good streak in Perry, maybe he'll have his strong suspicions, but decide not to take it any further than that.

James T

Screenwriter
Sorry I wasn't clear earlier. In the states its WB, but we don't get WB(unless you have satellite or digiltal tv). It kinda sucks. Last year, I had to debate between 24 or Angel and since I had to work Tuesday nights, I could only tape one show and 24 got my vote.

I'm now getting time off on Wednesdays, but I'm just lazy to tape one and watch it later.

So there are some benefits to having alternative broadcasts. For the most part(until the last 5 or so eps of Angel) we had it shown a day early.

Shea

Stunt Coordinator
Just started watching the show this season, and I like it..but things like nobody noticing his hands healed just makes me shake my head and wonder why I watch it. They are way too sloppy.

James T

Screenwriter
I just remembered an episode of Lois and Clark where Lois went to an alternate universe with no Superman, but a Clark. She convinces him to use the secret identity thing. Well, at the end of the episode, everyone in Metropolis figues it out and Clark wonders how a simple piece such as glasses is good enough to cover his secret identity in her world

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
james i didnt see that ep but, when you say there was a clark but no superman, do you mean he was clark with superpowers?
why did he need a secret identity?
at the end of the episode what did metropolis figure out?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks