What's new

SmallVille 10-21-03 (1 Viewer)

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Brainiac is rumoured to be the one who's messing with Clark and gave him the S on his chest so maybe there is a super villan coming.
Unless it's a junior version, bringing in any super-villian would be a mistake. Any one of them should be able to wipe the floor with Clark Kent as he is now. (Which doesn't mean that Clark couldn't beat them on the show, it's just that the method would have to be extremely lame.)

REM == R.E.M. was clever.

I also caught a glimpse of the show summary on the ReplayTV, so there was no surprise for me.

Anyone watching in HD make out any details with Lana jumping in the lake? :D

//Ken

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch

At krytonsite.com they have stills from an apparent AOL teaser that had plenty of different angles for those interested. I'm sure both are body doubles, though.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i read an interview from when she did another scene in another ep in a pool. she used a body double for that, so i would guess body double for this too.

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu
Lana has to know that Clark has got some serious mojo after surviving that truck flip without a scratch on him (or that his parents didn't have him checked out at the hospital for internal injuries.
Yeah, I really liked the whole reaction to when Clark's parents were just like: "Hospital? Nah... he'll be alright." Does anyone else think it was pretty cool in the part of his dream with Lex, perhaps a foreshadowing of exposing his secret in the future. Also, not quite sure where they can possibly go with next week's episode, if he indeed is revealing his powers to Perry White.

Ken Seeber

Supporting Actor
I knew it was a dream when Clark was swimming in a lake that was surrounded by mountains ... in Kansas. ;)

Rob T

Screenwriter
Was this an actual rumor or just a theory floated here on the HTF? It's a good theory but i don't think we've heard anything coming out of Gough and Millar to that end.
an HTF theory, but from some of the scenes of the first 2 episodes of this season, it does make some sense.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
has he used his heat vision like that before?
i havent watched much of the last 15 or so eps because it really doesnt seem to be much of a superboy/man show.
too much with the supernatural for me.
What? There's yet to be a single supernatural element in the show. It's straight sci-fi.

I'm from Wichita and immediately noticed something was up with the mountains. And Clark's hair. I admit I just thought it was the show getting sloppy, though.

Surpprisingly, Clark saved a truck in this episode. Granted, he wrecked another, but vehicles rarely get saved on the show. They pile up as quickly as the vampires in Buffy.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
The reason the Kents are almost always on the verge of losing the farm is that they're being buried in auto insurance premiums. ;)

Brent Bridgeman

Second Unit
Real Name
Brent Bridgeman
I think that R.E.M. in this case didn't stand for Rapid Eye Movement, but Really Evident Marketing due to the fact that their greatest hits disc was just released. Probably just a coincidence with the dream sequences.

Even though I thought it had to be a dream once Lana stripped, I still enjoyed the episode quite a bit. Maybe Brainiac did have something to do with the dream, though. We all know if it was really Clark's dream, both Lana and Chloe would have been at that lake.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks