What's new

Smallville 1/21/04 (1 Viewer)

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu

They must've scaled back this power a ton for the Smallville series, because he hasn't proven to be the sharpest tool in the shed. :)

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Gregg, he means on a purely reactionary level. Part of the conflict between Batman and Superman was always that Bats thought Supes was a bit simple.

Jim DiJoseph

Second Unit
Or utilize an ally (who also has kryptonite)...like Green Arrow in Dark Knight Returns.

Great episode, by the way! :emoji_thumbsup:

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu

That's right. I believe that Superman has noted Batman being one of, if not the deadliest man alive. Also, as I recall in one issue, wasn't some of the Kryptonite entrusted from Supes to Batman, as a precautionary measure?

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
Supes did give Batman some Kryptonite, just incase Supes gets mind-controlled or something, in one storyline.

I prefer the Dark Knight Returns version though.

"Synthesizing Kryptonite would take a fortune, and years. Fortunately, I had both...."

There's a JLA series where Batman's top secret files on the weakness of all the members, cuz he's a paranoid bastard, get stolen, and used to take them out, one by one....

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, once Supes got over his mistrust of Bats, Supes gave Bats some kryptonite for safe keeping, to be used in case he got brainwashed or turned evil.

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu

I know this is quite OT, but I just gotta know - What possible method was there for Batman to beat The Flash? I remember in a Wizard magazine many years ago, they detailed how Batman was singlehandedly the most ruthless fighter in JLA, and it had detailed ways for him to win in a fight with all the members. However, my memory is fuzzy how they said he'd beat the flash, because it seemed a little ludicrous. It was something along the lines of Batman being a scientist and being able to create a slippery solvent which would cause flash run off the planet's surface and into orbit? :b Like I said, I'm probably so far off, but I'd like to know.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I really like the Batman/Superman crossover on the WB saturday morning line up a couple of years ago. I loved the way the title music switched between brooding and triumphant.

--
H

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
The one thing I don't like about Smallville, is Kristin Kreuk.

Rob T

Screenwriter
The one thing I don't like about Smallville is that the town is right next to Metropolis.
It would have been better if they went with another DC comics city, like Edge City or Central City.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
Actually, the producers have said that the effects shot of Metropolis being literally right next to smallville was a mistake. It's close, but a good drive away.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Chloe said it took her 3 hours to drive from Smallville to Metropolis (when she showed up in Lionel's office).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks