What's new

Smaller Packaging for Battlestar Galactica out yet? (1 Viewer)

William-V

Stunt Coordinator
Just wondering if this newer version is out yet. I've looked around and even asked a few stores if they had any info, but no luck yet. Has anyone seen it yet?
Thanks.
Will

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Okay, I understand there are two types of "flipper" discs: DVD-10s and DVD-18s, the latter of which are allegedly more prone to error. Which type are the Battlestar Galactica: Complete Epic Series discs? I ask, because I recently purchased this set, and two of the discs were off the hub. One of the loose discs looked and played fine, but the other one had some scuff marks which could not be rubbed out on one side. That side played fine until the 38th minute of Living Legend Pt. II (less than ten minutes until the end of the disc, in other words), at which point it froze up. I took the disc out, wiped it with a DVD-safe cloth, and it played fine. I finished the episode and went back to the freeze point a second time to see what would happen. Again, it was fine. So, were these the hardier DVD-10s?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks