What's new

Small LCD or plasma? No idea where to start...... (1 Viewer)

Chris J R

Grip
My dad is looking for a small LCD or plasma tv for his kitchen and I was curious what brands I should look for as well as what I should look for? He would like a 13" or 15". Thanks for the help!!!

Luke_Y

Second Unit
There is a flat panel computer monitor that has a coax in and "I think" an on-board tuner. I saw it at Best Buy some time ago. I "think" it might have been a Samsung. The reason I noticed it is I was thinking it would be great for a kitchen and was not that expensive. To be honest though I'm not very sure about the tuner as I was planing on using a Sat feed. This might ring a bell with someone who can give the details though.
------------------
Luke

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
A local video game store has 2 japanese LCD Televisions, not monitors.. they have Svideo/Composite/Tuner inputs on them... Good for TV, bad for video... real blurry...
Its kinda cool though... Shouldnt be too expensive coz the game store that has them is like a Mom-and-pop privately owned store...
------------------
The So Family Home Theater!
http://www.multimania.com/sonick182/ht/index.html
Birthday: November 29, 1985 (Sagittarius)
Horoscope:
Sagittarius - You are very sexy and women are attracted to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks