Slither?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by ColeKR, Jul 5, 2006.

1. ColeKR

ColeKR Stunt Coordinator

Anyone have any idea when this comes out? I saw a date a while back of 7/18 but now it seems to be gone.

2. Robert Grourke

3. Patrick Senatro

When this does come out on DVD it would also be the best time to release "Night of the creeps".

4. Nick Zbu

Nick Zbu Stunt Coordinator

Oh definitely. It's probably October to capitalize on Halloween then to do an SE for the Christmas season (if they will bother).

5. Chris Tedesco

Chris Tedesco Second Unit

Ah, can't wait. I'm sad this didn't do well in the theater

6. J-EL

J-EL Stunt Coordinator

Saw it in theaters and loved it and picked it up today. GREAT disc! The movie's even funnier than I remember and the extras are as funny as the movie if not better. The "Who is Bill Pardy" short had me rolling. The transfer and sound are top-notch. The 5.1 track is pretty active. Commentary's informative and fun. Special effects featurettes are a blast. Great disc. Definitely one of the best horror/comedies since the days of Evil Dead and Dead Alive.

7. Yumbo

Yumbo Cinematographer

8. Chris Tedesco

Chris Tedesco Second Unit

Ahh, it's a funny thing when a movie like this fails at the box office. Almost mind numbing.

Saw this for the first time last night. What a great flick! Had the gore, humor, some scares, good acting all around. Nathon Fillon was great. (they need to bring back Firefly).

I think I'm gonna watch again tonight!

9. Shane_M

Shane_M Stunt Coordinator

SLiTHER was so suprisingly fun. I personally can't believe how much fun this flick is. It had a great cast, great dialog, and great slithering.

I should have my review of the SD up later tonight, and we also covered it in the latest edition of the DVD Marquee.

10. AaronMan

AaronMan Second Unit

Aaron
    I saw it in theaters and loved it. Gregg Henry was brilliant. Easily the best horror film of the year. It followed in the great tradition of movies like The Blob. I hated Gunn's Dawn of the Dead, but Slither is a riot.

It was marketed all wrong. Thats why it came and went so fast.

11. Stephen Orr

Stephen Orr Screenwriter

Watched it this past weekend. Enjoyable time passer. Special features weren't bad. Haven't listened to the commentaries yet.