What's new

Sliders on DVD - - Does anyone know when? (1 Viewer)

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
I would love to have the first 2 seasons on DVD. And MAYbe even three - four. I really missed John Rhys-Davies and Sabrina Lloyd after their departures in the dreadful final days of Season 3.

Does anyone know when this great show (at least in its first two seasons) will be released? The last I heard about it was a rumor on The Digital Bits rumor mill page and haven't heard anything about Sliders since then.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I would love to see this series come to DVD! I would definitely buy them... even the 5th season. Mostly because when I start to collect a series I really want to have the complete set. :p)

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
I once asked Gord at tvshowsondvd.com to ask Universal about this, but since he's had difficulty dealing with them in the past, I didn't want to push the issue.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
The question's been asked, but no real answer was given. "Nothing to see here, move along"; that sort of thing. In other words, we can ask when they're darn good and ready for us to ask, and not a second before.

I figured things would settle down by now in the post-merged company. But things still seem confused; perhaps more so than ever. I think there might be a momentum issue there, with people still heading in one direction and not quickly changing toward another one.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Dave and I have been waiting for Universal to announce a slew of things for months now...and still nothing. We already know that Quantum Leap and Buck Rogers are being worked on, and I'd guess there are a number of other titles as well.

It doesn't bother me that they're being silent (not announcing titles) as long as we know they're working on some stuff.

Gord

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
It bothers me, Gord. I wish I could talk about...no wait! Don't! I didn't say anything yet! Ow! MMMMMphh...not the chlorine...mmmpph..mmmph..mmph........

ChrisRose

Stunt Coordinator
I'd buy seasons 1-3 (gotta get season 3 for that one good episode written by the creator of the show, before he left).

It's really too bad Sliders was dumbed down and ruined. It had such potential...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks