What's new

Sleepy Hollow DVD ...WOW!!! (1 Viewer)

DanR

Supporting Actor
Well Martin, it is only one comment in a thread that otherwise praises your company's work. Surely, you can't please everyone all the time. However, it also means that while your company produces some great discs, there is always room for improvement. So, here's to Paramount's continuing to raise the bar in terms of the quality of your comapny's releases!!!
Regards,
Dan
PS: Are we ever gooing to get Indiana Jones? That situation makes me sad on a daily basis. :frowning:

Chris Maynard

Supporting Actor
Well bob is new.....so you may have to forgive him Martin.

Everyone say hello to bob.....

"Hello bob"....

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
PS: Are we ever gooing to get Indiana Jones? That situation makes me sad on a daily basis.
I would like to know, as well. I would also like to know why this is such a big secret - it's ridiculous. I'm not necessarily blaming Paramount for this, just making a point.

Dwayne

Supporting Actor
Sleepy Hollow is an incredible disc. I have always found that Paramount's transfers are consistently good.

I wonder if Lucasfilm has anything to do with the delay on Indy. I am truly hoping that we get all three in a set, but I've been hearing that there will be one film released each year.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
I believe, in his typing enthusiasm, Bob missed off "al effort". :)
edit: drat and double drat. Dave beat me to it. :D
edit 2: that'll teach me to refresh a page I've had open all morning before replying. ;)

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
Excuse me me, but what does "An exception from Paramount" mean
I guess the exception may be that Paramount DVD's does not have a reputation as having a lot of extras.

Then again, a lot of the discs that are passed off as Special editions are pretty weak. The extra material on Paramount discs is usually very good compared to the others in my experience.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I've watched this one twice since getting it and enjoyed the film and the picture quality. I'm going to have to watch it again now that I'm at full surround sound.

I agree that it's one of Burton's best. I just wish he could give a better commentary! He's a fascinating director, but does not give good commentary. I think he's best when he has a friend there driving the commentary with it.

That said - it's excellent that Paramount pursued a commentary at all. I've been very impressed to find my favorite feature on Paramount releases that I thought would be bare-bones.

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
I've been saying for months how incredible 'Sleepy Hollow' is. The PQ and DD are top notch and are a real sight and sound treat!:emoji_thumbsup: They don't get much better than this, if at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks