What's new

Sleeping With The Enemy?? (1 Viewer)

Stan T

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know if Fox has any plans on releasing "Sleeping With The Enemy" on DVD? I know it's out in other regions but so far has not been released here. It's surprising with the popularity of this Julia Roberts film.

As long as it's anamorphic & 5.1 sound it's a sure sell for me.

Gary_O

Stunt Coordinator
I've been patiently waiting for this title also, this is one of the few remaining Fox catalog titles that I'm still waiting on

I was sorta expecting it last year during its 10th anniversary, but no such luck.

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor
Yep, i've been waiting so long for this that I finally gave up and picked up the R4 Australian disc. Lo and behold the love scene between Martin and Laura after the party is about 2 minutes longer than the U.S. Theatrical cut. Nothing is mentioned on the packaging.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I have the R4 version also. Great Julia Roberts' flick. This is why it is wonderful to be multi-regional, you can thumb your nose at those executives that think R1 does not deserve to have a particular film released. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks