steve jaros

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Title: Sleeping Beauty

Tagline: Awaken to a World of Wonders!

Genre: Fantasy, Animation, Romance, Family

Director: Clyde Geronimi, Wolfgang Reitherman, Les Clark, Eric Larson

Cast: Mary Costa, Bill Shirley, Eleanor Audley, Verna Felton, Barbara Luddy, Barbara Jo Allen, Taylor Holmes, Bill Thompson

Release: 1959-02-17

Runtime: 75

Plot: A beautiful princess born in a faraway kingdom is destined by a terrible curse to prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and fall into a deep sleep that can only be awakened by true love's first kiss. Determined to protect her, her parents ask three fairies to raise her in hiding. But the evil Maleficent is just as determined to seal the princess's fate.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Just watched a blu ray of SB a few weeks ago. Didn't remember a thing about it from seeing it...no telling how long ago. The forest, with all the rectangle trees, reminded me of Minecraft a little bit. Really liked that effect. Perhaps if they do Minecraft 2...

richardburton84

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jack
This movie is an absolute classic. Timeless and does not age.

Absolutely! This is my absolute favorite Disney film and one I would love to see on the big screen at some point (Steve, is that series still showing the film and if so, do you know if any theaters in New Jersey do the series?). There’s just so much to love about the movie, the stunning artwork, the characters, the brilliant adaptation of Tchaikovsky’s ballet score (which should have won an Oscar), plus the fight between Prince Phillip and Maleficent as a dragon, which I especially loved acting out as a kid.

steve jaros

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Absolutely! This is my absolute favorite Disney film and one I would love to see on the big screen at some point (Steve, is that series still showing the film and if so, do you know if any theaters in New Jersey do the series?). There’s just so much to love about the movie, the stunning artwork, the characters, the brilliant adaptation of Tchaikovsky’s ballet score (which should have won an Oscar), plus the fight between Prince Phillip and Maleficent as a dragon, which I especially loved acting out as a kid.

Here is the link to the series. I think the closest theaters to NJ are in New York and Pennsylvania:

https://www.marcustheatres.com/marcus-specials/family-friendly-films/disneys-enchanted-tales-2019

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zionaesthetic
Recent bookmarks